Full Mouth Rehabilitation by Jacksonville dentist, Dr. Holly Nadji
What is a Full Mouth Rehabilitation?
A full mouth rehabilitation program is a complex treatment where we utilize a variety of techniques and tools to address multiple concerns including restorative and aesthetic issues. The goal of a full mouth rehabilitation is to help you achieve better overall dental health and to give you a more pleasing smile. For those who want structural and functional issues, a full mouth rehabilitation program is a great option.
What Procedures are a Part of a Full Mouth Rehabilitation?
The number and type of procedures used will vary depending on what conditions are being addressed. The treatments can include several traditional dental services using:
- Crowns and Veneer to correct defects and add strength
- Onlays to address large cavities and offer natural-looking caps
- Dental implants and bridges to restore lost teeth
- Gum grafting and bone grafting to augment areas where tissue is diminished
- TMJ disorder treatments
- Whitening treatments to remove surface stains
- Root planing and scaling for gum disease
- Porcelain veneers to address discoloration, breaks, chips, gaps, and uneven tooth edges
What Does Planning a Full Mouth Rehabilitation Involve?
When a full mouth rehabilitation is a suitable option, a treatment program will be created to serve your individual needs that will include the teeth, gums, and jaw.
For appointments, call us at (904) 731-1919 or